WEBINAR DATE: March 24, 2021 at 11 a.m. CST!
Data loss is inevitable and it can cripple an SMB in a second. This is why backup and disaster recovery is essential to every business.
WEBINAR: Your Next Backup Solution Is More Than Just Backup
Keeping a backup of your important business files and data is essential for several important reasons. In this interactive webinar, we will cover:
- What a data backup is and how it works
- Reasons why your business needs to backup data
- Effects of not backing up your valuable data
Virtually all computer and technology experts will tell you that any backup is better than none at all. Nevertheless, not all backup devices and technologies are the same; nor do they all offer the same levels of protection. Consequently, for optimal protection, it is best to safeguard your data using what we call the 3-2-1 rule. Put simply, the 3-2-1 rule states that you should:
- Keep at least 3 copies of your data (so no single event will destroy all copies)
- Store the data in at least 2 different formats (i.e. disk, tape, cloud, etc.)
- Keep 1 copy offsite to protect against fire, flood, theft, and other physical disasters.
Don’t wait to assess your cybersecurity strategies!
93% of companies without disaster recovery who suffer a major data disaster are out of business within one year.