WEBINAR DATE: DECEMBER 15, 2021 @ 11:00 A.M. CST
75% of businesses do not have a disaster recovery plan!
Business Continuity is all about making sure your business can run at maximum efficiency even if a disaster strikes. Some think of hurricanes or tornados as disasters, but interrupted access to your business data also can cause a disastrous loss in revenue. Does your business have a business continuity (BC) plan in place for the new year?
Join us for our 30-minute interactive webinar to learn:
- How a BC plan can save your company money
- How BC keeps your business running
- The future of cybersecurity
You can’t predict the next crisis, but you can be prepared for it!
Meet the Host
Director of Chanel Development, Datto, Inc.
Eric Torres joined Datto, Inc. in March of 2015. Prior to joining, he ran the Datto sales, operations and business practices for a successful 65 person managed service provider out of Milwaukee, WI. There, he was a member of the Datto Advisory Board and had given peer-to-peer presentations at several industry events, sharing his knowledge and expertise on business continuity. Once named to CRN Magazine’s “100 People You Don’t Know, But Should” list, as the Director of Channel Development, Eric brings his passion for business continuity and the managed service provider community to this role and focuses on supporting the Datto Partner Community in growing their business.
At some point, all computer hardware is going to fail — it’s a fact of life.
To fight modern threats, backup and disaster protection should converge with cybersecurity. We call this convergence cyber protection, but it goes far beyond cybersecurity. Cyber protection should address 5 fundamental pillars:
- Safety: Ensuring that a reliable copy of a business’ data is always available.
- Accessibility: Making it easy for a business’ data to be available from anywhere, at anytime.
- Privacy: Controlling visibility and access to company data.
- Authenticity: Providing an easy way to prove that a copy is an exact replica of the original.
- Security: Protecting data against threats and malicious agents such as ransomware.